Meet Michael, Executive Coach and Managing Partner
I'm Michael Costuors, a tech startup founder with 6 years operational experience. Since leaving my company I have conducted more than 10,000 hours of coaching sessions with investor backed co-founders.
I know what you’re going through now and the problems that will blindside you after each round of funding.
I want you to know what sets us apart from other firms.
- I lived the startup founder expereince myself.
- We leverage the power of psychedelic-assisted therapy to accelerate your professional and personal development.
- Our coaches are business experts, with therapeutic training.
Testimonials from Startup Founders and Executives
Recommendations from Michael's LinkedIn page
Executive Coaching for Startup Founders
We specialize in…
- Co-founder conflict resolution
- Dealing with toxic board members
- Rapid leadership and management skill development
- Bad habit and personality quirk change
- C-team alignment off-sites
- Co-founder alignment off-sites
- Remote team building and productivity programs
Resources for Founders and Executives
Visit our YouTube channel for actionable coaching advice.
Why You Should Consider an Acqui-hire BEFORE Your Series A
How To Recruit A Startup Rockstar (who doesn't need the money)
How To Practically Guarantee Your Next Hire Is A Big Win
Thriving Founders Mission
Thriving Founders provides accelerated professional, emotional, and spiritual development for business leaders, executives, and founders who truly want to realize their full potential as human beings.
We prioritize working with leaders who want to maximize the positive impact they have on the lives and ecosystems they touch.
We are proud to donate 1% of our gross revenue to Amazon rainforest protection and indigenous tribal support through the PachaMama Alliance. We donate another 1% to the Sea Shepherd Conservation Society who are protecting our oceans from illegal commercial fishing.
Working together we will do our small part in creating a global culture that is thriving, sustainable, and just for all.